- TECH SPECS
aeotec usb z-wave stick gen 5
- Works with Windows / Mac / Linux (including Raspberry Pi) to create a Z-Wave gateway for control of Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus devices.
- Tiny but powerful; 1.1 x 0.4 x 3.5 inches in size and capable of controlling up to 232 different Z-Wave devices.
- Can be used to upgrade the firmware of compatible Z-Wave Plus devices that can accept OTA / wirelss firmware upgrades
- Z-Wave Plus certified. Certification number: ZC10-15060006
Every Mecha Smart Home sensor or hub comes with our 2 year warranty. Our commitment to our customers means that our supports extends outside of just the product itself.
Need help setting up an automation or unsure where to place your sensors? We are here to help. Feel free to contact us.
- Integration with Home Assistant via their ZigBee module (does not extend to other third party platforms)
- Automation via the Mecha Smart Home Hub
- Assistance with the pairing proccess
- Assistance with the Tuya App
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper use or assembly
- Improper mounting (i.e. mounting the unit above a microwave)
- Installation of components outside their intended use (our products DO NOT OPERATE OUTSIDE)
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Sensors used for commercial activities (please contact us - we can offer an additional warranty and support package)